Thursday, August 30, 2012

Phriday Phunn Quizz: Thursday Edition

Due to the holiday, we are presenting the Phriday Phunn Quizz a whole day early. I'm keeping busy by making two batches of ice cream for various social events we're attending, which after a few weeks of railing about sugar, and starting to rail about giving sweets to kids, makes me a big fat hypocrite the life of the party. Guess right and you'll enter the kingdom of heaven, but guess wrong and see how the kids around me will be after eating my ice cream.


This is the face of:

Family values include:

Well be back on Tuesday, with the monthly weigh-in and the state of the lard.

THE COUNT: 2230
A day out with Edie, kept to the budget. Lunch up with Grandma's on the UES at her favorite pizza joint. The house salad wasn't that great, and the dressing on the side that came with it was just vegetable oil with some dried herbs in it. I was given two containers, and I looked at the bottom - 2oz. That's four tablespoons, which is....400 calories of oil. And I was given two -- 800 calories of dressing. I poured one of them over the salad, but it could not hide the fact that was not that fresh, and I only ate half, with a lot of oil pooling on the bottom.

AM SNACK: 7:45am, iced green tea, 25 cal

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, steel cut oatmeal, 375 cal

AM SNACK: 12pm, momma salad, 100 cal

LUNCH: 2:30pm, 2 slices pizza, house salad, diet coke, +/- 1000 cal

DINNER: 7:45pm, sardines & avocado on whole wheat toast, steamed string beans, baked red potatoes, 7oz diet sprite, 730 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment