Sunday, May 3, 2015

Monthly WHOOPS!

As I cut and paste the eating diary into next weeks entry, blogger saved over my draft with a copy of next week's. I did a few paragraphs telling you how good the last month was, hinting at professional and romantic progress, and how despite gaining about 1/2 a pound, my caloric intake is averaging close to 3K rather than the 2.3K that it took to lose weight a while ago. My weekend eating seems to be gaining steam in resembling my weekly eating, with a little less salads, a little more desert and a hell of a lot less repetitions. Feels right.

It's for the best I suppose, as struggle and conflict reads a bit more interesting than self-satisfaction and smugness. And I sure as hell will save draft copies elsewhere next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment