Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monthly Weight In: Flat Lining


206.8-->206.8-->207.0
Another month, another holding of the line, as .2 lbs is not statistically significant. Looking over the past month (as well as the official start of eating season kicked off on Thursday with Thanksgiving), I'm a little surprised my weight held steady -- I've been regularly approaching 3K calories a day. You see from the chart above that from 2010 to 2012 (and probably long before) my weigth would fluctuate up in the winter and down in the summer. I've seemed to have broken that cycle, but that doesn't mean that demon still doesn't lurk.

But I feel good, my body is healthy and while most of my "skinny" clothes have been feeling snug for a while now, they're still wearable. As Fall is soon turing to Winter, I need to reactivate on the weight lifting as cycling becomes more restricted.

I think my only concern is the fact that I've been working from home almost exclusively since June, and it has afforded me more flexibility in my eating routine than I'm used to. I've started to change things up a little to avoid boredom and take advantage of a new-found trust in myself not to be a garbage-person, but y'know, freedom can be scary. Hence the mindful check of the food diary you all read with great attention and interest. (I know, sarcasm doesn't read well, you'll just have to take that leap...)
-----

WEEKLY AVERAGE: Void
Didn't record starting Wednesday evening, you'll just have to take my word for it that my eating remained sane, reasonable and enjoyable. Still need this system to get more vegetables into my body, but I did not blow myself out on sugar-binges or never-ending bowls of pasta.
-----

MONDAY COUNT: 2390
SLEPT: 11pm-7am, 8 hrs

AM SNACK: 7:15am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 10:30am, apple/beet/celery/carrot/cayenne/cucumber/ginger juice, 160 cal

PM SNACK: 1:15pm, momma salad, 100 cal

LUNCH: 3pm, beef patty, chicken soup, 480 cal

DINNER: 6:45pm, grouper fish, asparagus,  poppa salad with dressing, 750 cal

EVENING SNACK: 7:15pm, popcorn, homemade babka, +/-900

-----

TUESDAY COUNT: 3045
SLEPT: 9pm-2am, 5:45am-7:30am,  6.75hrs

AM SNACK: 3 am,  iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, apple/beet/celery/carrot/cayenne/cucumber/ginger juice, 160 cal

BREAKFAST 2: 1pm, greek yogurt with honey, almonds, vanilla, 450 cal

PM SNACK: 3:15pm, momma salad, cheezits, 310 cal

DINNER: 5:30pm, burrito & diet coke, 925cal

EVENING HUNGER SNACKS: 6:30pm, ramen, babka, chocolate chips & cashews, +/- 1200, hunger 9/10
-----

WEDNESDAY COUNT: x
SLEPT: 9pm-4am, 7 hrs

AM SNACK: 4:30am, iced green tea

AM SNACK: 8:30am, school waffle, +/- 100 cal

BREAKFAST: 10:15am, apple/beet/celery/carrot/cayenne/cucumber/ginger juice, 160 cal

LUNCH: 1pm, Stouffers French Bread pizzas, momma salad, 920cal

PM SNACK: 2pm, snippets of cornbread, stuffing, apple juice, +/- 300 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment